Menu

Here we are again, on the cusp of another winter, and I couldn’t be more excited. Every year when summer ends I feel a sense of loss and sadness but it really doesn’t take me long to remember how much I actually love the colder seasons. Now more then ever even because we also have the ski season to look forward to. Another reason we love winter so much is, not surprisingly, Canada Goose, it’s one of our all time favourite brands (both mine and Tyler’s) and now you can also shop for it online at Altitude Sports, where you have free express shipping and returns (!), making it the perfect place to shop for your winter gear. I can’t tell you how frustrating it can be, being Canadian, in the online shopping landscape, we don’t get this lucky that often, but shopping for a Canadian brand at a Canadian online retailer just seems like the perfect marriage. I don’t have to tell you how quickly these parkas sell out, and with this season’s all new Canada Goose styles (like this long Rowley puffer), ย you will want to get on it right away. I was already searching for a few different styles that have come and gone faster than my browser could refresh the page. The Rowley is designed for a slim fit so you can dress it up and down, it will keep you warm up to -25 degrees and features the newest Arctic Tech fabric that makes it more maneuverable and adjusts to your busy on-the-go lifestyle. We took mine out to the Rockies naturally, because if there is one place where you can really test a winter parka it’s on the icy mountain tops… or leisurely lake side hikes! xoxo

wearing: Canada Goose Rowley Parka (Altitude Sports), Club Monaco chunky sweater, Zara joggers, Timberland boots

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 Responses

1. La Bijoux Bella | by mia says:

Beautiful photos … just stunning as always! ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ‚๐ŸLA BIJOUX BELLA ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ| by mia | A Creative Lifestyle Blog

• Ania says:

Thank you so much! It really means a lot. We never get to see our work from outsiders perspective but always hope it will interest and inspire others <3 <3

2. Jakie piฤ™knie! <3 Widoki zapierajฤ… dech w piersiach! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Ania says:

Dziekuje! Naprawde jestesmy szczesciaze. Jak tylko ktos sie pyta czemu nie przeprowadzimi sie do innego miasta tutaj wlasnie tkwi odpowiedz ๐Ÿ™‚

3. everything is just so chic, from your hair, to your outfit, to the freaking location

4. I love how tiny. the landscape can make us feel. Beautifully captured!

5. Maxime says:

Ania ! Youโ€™re photos are absolutely insane ! The colors and composition are very well thought of. And you radiate a strong energy in the pictures. Looking forward to more pictures !
    Bravo ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

6. Dan Nviete says:

Beautifully captured. As Winters are harsh and finding affordable coats in this season is also the hardest one. I think Jackets are too all time favourite during winters. I am also working on this campaign called Nviete, a new fashion line, especially for short girls, something that will change how you think about fashion and give you a whole other perspective. This is just a way to my dream for which I need your support which will be highly appreciated. For more info, you can visit: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/nviete-new-fashion#/

7. Danielle says:

Seriously, so beautiful! My husband and I are headed to Calgary (and the rookies) in 2 weeks. Where exactly did you take these photos? We’re still trying to figure out where to hike and what lakes we can see!

• Ania says:

Danielle,

This was shot at Bow Lake along the Icefield Parkway on the way to Jasper. There are so many beautiful spots you can visit. Lake Louise is obviously a very popular spot but it is always PACKED, I feel like you can see many beautiful spots where you won’t have to fight for a good photo though lol. Kananaskis Lakes are beautiful, Barrier Lake, Peyto Lake, Lake Minnewanka is a must, if you are lucky you can even walk on the lake in the winter, it’s such a weird feeling. Check out our photos from there from last winter here: http://aniab.net/2017/01/23/perfect-day-calgary/, I hope you have the best time during your visit <3

• Danielle says:

You are the best!! Thank you so much for the tips! I cannot wait to visit. And I’ve been seeing multiple posts about the amount of snow YYC’s received! Eek!